Marketing & PR Internship
Jessica Scott Marketing and Events is looking for two dynamic Marketing & PR interns to join our growing team! An internship with Jessica Scott Marketing & Events means real life hands on experience and the opportunity to grow significantly as a professional!
The ideal candidate is studying marketing, communications, public relations or a related major and has an enthusiasm for learning the ins and outs of a marketing and events company. Only candidates proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Internship Duties / Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in organizing special events including fashion shows, real estate and professional networking events, etc.
- Maintain and update information on company website
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration, attendee tracking, presentation and materials.
- Support pre and post event evaluations
- Assist in updating company’s social media sites
- Assist in coordinating and monitoring event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Assist in coordinating and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the subject line, MARKETING/PR INTERN.